Office for you and your family
Office 365 Home is a subscription service built to help you and your family get things done from virtually anywhere and any device.
Compatible with only Windows 7 or later, and Mac OS X 10.6 or later
Access across devices
With the extra online storage Office 365 Home provides with OneDrive you always have your important documents and photos with you. And they're always up to date, whether you create, edit, or share them from your PC, Mac, iPad, Windows tablet, or smartphone.
Office 365 and OneDrive keep your files in sync across your devices, and with just a click you can share files, even big ones, either by sending someone a link to a file or publishing it to Facebook.
Premium subscription benefits
In addition to 1 TB of OneDrive online storage per user (for up to 5 users), your subscription includes other services, like 60 Skype minutes per month to call mobiles in 8 countries and landlines in 60+ countries, and tech support at no extra charge.
Office 365 services are being improved all the time and you get the latest improvements automatically with your subscription.
Office 365 Home includes
- Do more with your Word docs: pop in an online video, open a PDF and edit the content, and align pictures and diagrams with minimal fuss.
- Let Excel templates do most of the setup and design for you, so you can focus on your information.
- Create stunning presentations with the new alignment, color-matching, and other design tools in PowerPoint.
- Outlook is now automatically connected to your Microsoft web mail account. Sync tasks and calendars with Outlook to put all your plans together.
- Draw, handwrite, type, click, or swipe your notes in OneNote. Your notes are saved, searchable, and synced to OneNote apps on your other devices. For Mac users, OneNote is available as a separate download from the Mac App Store.
- Work with pictures more easily in Publisher to add that eye-popping touch to your publications. Publisher is available for PC only.
- Easily build database app in Access and then use and share your app on the web. Access is available for PC only.
Office on more devices:
- Share your subscription benefits, such as easy installation on your family devices and extra online storage, with up to 4 members of your household.
1TB extra online storage with OneDrive
- Get 1TB of extra online storage per user, for up to 5 users. Use your additional 1TB online storage for documents, photos, and videos, so you can edit and share them from anywhere.
60 Skype world minutes of calling per month to 60+ countries
- Call land lines and mobile phones in over 60 countries with 60 free Skype world minutes per month. Use Skype world minutes from any device where you have Skype installed, whether it's your mobile phone, tablet, TV, or other device.
Always up to date
- With an active Office 365 Home subscription, you never have to worry about upgrading your Office, because you always have access to the latest Office applications, features, and services.
Microsoft technical support
- As an Office 365 subscriber, you can get help right away from Microsoft-trained experts, by phone or chatat no extra charge.
*Application availability and features vary by platform and device. Publisher, Access, and OneNote with Office 365 are available on PC only. OneNote for Mac is available as a separate download from the Mac App Store. Current Office application versions for Office 365 are Office 2013 for Windows and Office 2011 for Mac. Customers with an active subscription will be entitled to the newest versions when available.
iPhone and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.